Monday, April 20, 2009

Episod1: Big since I was 0!

I always have been a big girl ! Since I was a baby. When my mum was carrying me in her belly, everyone thought she would have twins. But the doctor was clear : she was waiting for a unique girl.

When I got born, that was a horrific moment for my poor mum. Dad remembers that she was shouting in giving me birth. He was taking her hand. He was so worried that he collapsed with so much stressed on the floor of the room. My mum did not know what to do. She was seeing her husband on the floor like a earthworm and me inside her uterus that did not want to get out. But mum was a strong woman. She never gave up. She pushed, pushed so hard that I was about to take off like a plane. The nurses got me out from my first home. I cried so hard that my father wook up. That were my first tears. Not the last one in my life.

My mum is a pure beauty. An arabic beauty. She is Moroccan. She has long black hair, big brown eye, the sexiest mouth in the world and the things that make her perfect are her curves. Beautiful curves. Generous breasts with a big bump and a belly. Her size was 46. She is overweighted but not overweighted in a sick way but overweighted in an aesthetic way. I am sure if the famous French painters were still alive, they would pay a fortune just to paint her body. She is proud of her size 46, she always told me that the size of the actress Marilyn Monroe was 46. And she knows how to dress. Always wearing long dresses that were putting in advantage her curves and that emphasized her size and breasts. One of her beauty rule is to show only one part of the body that she wanted to exhib and hide the rest because, as she says, if you show everything in the same time, all the beauty of being curvy disappears and you may look rude. Her favorite beauty weapon is her high heels. Magic heels that make her a goddess. Not very high heels but she is careful to choose the good size to not have painful feet. She is always carring in her bag a measuring tape to measure the heel. 6 centimers are her limit. More was too much.

My father and mum met in Paris. Mum left Morocco after she got her scientist A-level and started her medical studies in Paris. Dad is american. He was a student too, studying architecture in Paris. They met each other one day in the canteen of Uni. (You'll see that everything is about food in my life!). My mum was helping herself, when dad entered in the canteen. He saw a beautiful back of a lady that had long black hair. He told me once in secret that he was not attracted by Mum's hair but by her bottom. He wanted to know more about her. When Mom found a place to sit, dad saw her face and he forgot about her ass and focused on her sweet face. He came to her without thinking of what he would tell her and talked to her in french with his sweet american accent.

-Hi Miss! Sorry for disturbing you but....(he did not know what to say and then said in a clumsy way with his american accent ) I saw that you grapped some whole meal bread and I wanted some but...there is none left now...So...
-So you want it ?
- Don't you mind !
-Well of course you can have it!
-Thank you ! And I would like your hand as well !

Big silence

-Sorry, say again?
- I said I want your whole meal bread and I want to get married with you....
-Are you joking or what because if you are, I don't have time to spend in your childish game.

She gets up, ready to go away.

-No please stay, (taking her arm) I think I am in love with you, love at the firt sight, what I am sure is I want to spend my life with you.

Mum stayed looking at him. A big silence burnst in the canteen. Everybody was looking at them.

Dad kneed down like in the romantic films, took mum's hand and said :

-Would you share with me this whole meal bread and my poor life?

Mum looked at him and laughed and just answered "I'll share your bread but give me time to share your life"

-That's a good beginning! said my father.

Every body applaused in the canteen.
Dad sat next to mum, their shared their meal and a bread and they never got separated.

Mom and Dad got married 3 years after this amazing meeting. It was a bit long cause Mom had to convince her parents that Dad was the good man for her. She flought first of all to Casablanca to tell the news to her parents. In the beginning, my grand parents did not want her to get married with an american. they thought that maybe Dad would take advantage of her for few months and then he would get ride of her. There was another reason : the religion. Mum is Muslim and my Dad had no religion. So her parents told her that if she wanted to get married with him he would have to convert to Islam. Thing he accepted without asking questions. For Mum, he would have gone to the Moon just for her eyes. Both of them went back to Morocco and got a traditional and amazing wedding. Mum was dressed like a princess with her colorful Kaftans. And Dad was so awesome. Then they decided to go to New York to live there. A new choice that made Mom depressed because she did not know the country. She couldn't speak a good english. But she learnt everything quite quickly, thanks to dad who supported her every day. He signed her up in English courses. Dad became an architect and Mom became a care assistant since she has not finished her medical studies in France. Few months later, I came to life.

The 22th June 1981, Sarah JO got born with a weight of 4 kilogramms. My mum chose the name of Sarah because it reminded her the Sahara desert. A place where she went once with her Dad, because she comes from the city of Laâyoune.

No comments: