Friday, May 8, 2009

Episod 5: Big Break

The slap I gave to Jamie cost me 2 weeks off from the school. Even if the headteacher knew I was an excellent student, he could'nt do anything after my violence period. Moreover, Jenny's parents visited him every single day to see how he will punish me. I finally got 2 weeks off but it was not obviously enough for Jenny's family. But it was enough for me to have a big break. During these 2 weeks, my father told me a long, very long speech about violence, that it does not help....blablabal...And when he saw I was listening to him very carefully, he ask him to promise to not do it again. I promised but I was not sure if I could keep this promise, but I promised.

When you have 2 weeks off in front of you, you do not know what to do. I started to do my planning. Of course I was punished but I had to use this extra time efficiently to build something. Instead of sleeping late on the mornings and the nights, I decided to wake up and sleep early. I was determinated of changing the way I looked. The bad words I heard on my back at school were still in my mind. They were following me everywhere.

One day I found in the cave 2 big suitcases full of old clothes. They belonged to Mum. I opened them and I found plenty of hippie spirit skirts, shirts and trousers. I took the suitcases in my room and started to try them on. The skirts suited me, the shirts too even if they stuck to my body but it was alright. However the trousers did not. When I look at the size of them, I discovered that the size was 46. My size at the time was 50. I was a bit sad to not wear them because I really loved them. At that point I decided to take care of myself and to totally change my image. I started by my weight. For the first time in my life I decided to loose few kilos. I did not want to become skinny as Carla Bruni or Laetitia Casta, but I wanted to have a nice and harmonious size with beautiful curves. My mom was my example and my inspiration. This is how I started to run every morning 10 minutes. That is not a long time but just what I needed to concialiate my body with some exercice. The best part in my body was my belly. I had a lot of fat around my size and and hips that prevented me to wear Mum's trousers. So my belly was my red target. Regarding my food, I did not follow the rubbish diets on the magazines. They promise you to loose 5 kilos in 2 weeks and then you loose them but once you stop following this diet, you gain 15 kilos and I did not want to play yoyo! I wanted to have a curvy body with nice curves. I reduced all the junk food like crips, sweets, chocolate bars and sodas. I prefered fruit, vegetables ans lemon with water. I discovered that I was fond of fruit mainly in juice. During all day, I was making apple juice, banana, strawberry juices. That was my own slim fast product, not the real rubbish one. I started feeling better with all this program. I did loose a lot of weight but I was in better mood and I felt more balanced in my mind. More important I could wear some of Mum's trousers.

No comments: